Skip to main content

When and Why do I need to pray

Prayer is communication between two gatherings ,God and self, it your conversation with God
 Praying is a method of letting God know that you can recognize his deeds, whether it failures, successes , obstacles , depression, insecurity, obstacles etc. It telling him of the things his already aware of.

Praying is not a once off thing it should be done every time. We shouldn't pray only when we are having issues or success, one need to pray even when nothing is going on JUST PRAY.

Illustration of a praying 



WHEN TO PRAY

Our entire life ought to be an existence of supplication. We should stroll in steady fellowship with God. There ought to be a consistent vertical looking of the spirit to God. We should walk so routinely in His quality that in any event, when we conscious in the night it would be the most normal thing on the planet for us to address Him in thanksgiving or in request.

Praying should be part of  our whole life schedule.

So I will favor you as long as I live;

in your name I will lift up my hands.

My spirit will be fulfilled likewise with fat and rich food,

what's more my mouth will applaud you with happy lips,

at the point when I recollect you upon my bed,

what's more think about you in the watches of the evening;

for you have been my assistance,

what's more in the shadow of your wings I will sing for euphoria.

(Song 63:4-7).

 some be like "What if I sin?, I don't want to pray because I am a sinner?". The question you should ask your self is who said prayer is for the holly ones, who said we only pray when we are doing good in the sight of God? Does a father want  his son only when he does good deeds, A father will accept a son in any stage of life. all you need to do is go to the father despite situations. Talk to the father who is the only one who have the authority of judging you. Praying does not mean you are perfect you are talking to your father, for he shall give what you ask.


Why Prayer

Life without prayer is hard, you may have it all but still have nor peace or happiness. Only in God we can get our peace, God not from church or a pastor. Confusion start when we think going to church is getting peace ,To God peace is found not to the walls of the church. 

With God everything is Possible


Pray through out your journey 

Comments

Followers